Our client service
We will respond to clients' requests for assistance in a polite, helpful and friendly way and provide assistance promptly or make an appropriate referral. We will be professionally competent, keep high standards of ethical conduct and maintain confidentiality. We will be available after hours as required.
What you can do to help us
- ensure that legislative proposals are approved in principle by Government as early as possible
- contact the office about legislative proposals as soon as you can
- ensure that drafting instructions comply with the Developing Legislation and Working with PCO guide and, in particular, ensure that all drafting instructions are approved by the senior officer responsible for the proposed legislation
- appreciate that the drafting priority given to a particular project must be assessed in the light of the priorities of the Government's overall legislative program, particularly as the office's resources are limited
- contact the office about urgent notifications of instruments as soon as you can
- ensure that instruments sent to the office for notification comply with the Legislation Regulation 2003.
We welcome feedback about our services. Contact us on (02) 6205 3700 or by email at email@example.com if you need more information or want to make a suggestion or complaint.